A major facet of BRINK are the characters. Numerous times it has been said that there are a multitude of options regarding what your character can look like. As a player, you can customize your character based on at least ten aspects. With the vast choices in character customization, your character is "Not Just Another Hero".
 Customizable Aspects
- Body Type - Light, Medium, or Heavy. This causes the general size of the character to change. Heavy characters can carry more and withstand more fire but move at a much slower pace. Light body types are nimble and able to move around quickly but lack in strong firepower.
- Archetype - This controls the general appearance of the face.
- Hair - Many settings are available here to get this aspect down. Some examples shown are nothing (bald), The Stripes (three stripes of hair), Corn Rows (braids), and The Cropped (buzz cut).
- Face Overlay - Bruises, band-aids, tattoos
- Head Gear
- Face Gear - Accessories for the face such as a helmet or glasses
- Outer Top - Armor choices, including things like tires
- Lower - Pants/shorts that are worn
- Under Top - The clothes worn on the top. Things like t-shirts
- Voice Pack - Controls the voice style. This setting will help the player to feel more in control or connected to their character.
 Video of Customization
This page has been accessed 871 times.