Soldier is one of the four confirmed Classes for Brink. Soldiers can help to boost their team members by providing them with ammunition or by stepping forward with heavy firearms. The Soldier can also expand on grenade types and go for larger weapons with wider Areas of Effect to damage the other team.
Primary objectives include;
- Destroying large gates/doors to allow your team to move up.
Secondary objectives include;
- Giving allies extra ammuntition.
- Creating shortcuts by destroying walls/doors to allow your team to flank the enemy.
Based on the image, the Soldier class has at least the following:
- Hand grenades
- Satchel charges, can plant up to three at a time on any flat surface.
- Heavy explosives used when destroying secondary or primary objectives.
- The Scavenge upgrade allows the Soldier to restock ammo and supplies by interacting with dead enemies.
 Other Classes
Although many upgrades and specializations may be made to differentiate between the base classes, characters build from four main classes.
Related ThreadsFACT: The soldier sucks - last post @ Dec 9, 2014
Soldier - last post by @ Feb 18, 2010
Deleted soldier - last post by @ Mar 24, 2013
Soldier Build(s) - last post by @ Jul 10, 2010
Tips for 2 soldiers? - last post by @ Sep 11, 2013